About the Dove
The Soiled Dove Underground is in a state-of-the-art building in the heart of the Lowry Landmark Urban Community. Long-heralded as one of Denver's premier locations to see a concert, the Soiled Dove has a reputation for bringing quality acts to Denver. The room is configured with three levels of tiered seating arranged in a semicircle facing the stage and generous dance floor. With each seat no more than 45 feet from the stage, the Dove is Denver’s intimate concert experience. Appetizers & cocktails are available to enjoy during shows. In addition to live music performances, the venue is also known as a unique space for large private events.
Free parking for Soiled Dove Underground guests is available behind the building.
- "Best Live Music - 5280's Top of the Town, 2011
- "Best Live Music Venue" - ABC Channel 7's A-List 2010
- "Best Live Music Venue" - ABC Channel 7's A-List 2008
- "Best Live Music Venue - AOL.com/Citystreet's City Best, 2008
- "Best Club Move" - Westword
- "Best Intimate Concert Hall" - Westword
- "Best Small Venue" - Westword
- "Best Soundman" - Westword